I've been focusing on other things in the house, I know what I want in the living room but just need to money to buy it. Same goes for the dinning room.
But our room? I can do that. Plus its really only Andy and I that will see it so if its not perfect, no big deal.
I foresee that Andy will be gone for 2 weeks in November and then he will be gone the whole month of March. I do my best stuff when he's not here to roll his eyes. Plus my mom should be out here in March so I'll have a partner in crime. While my dad watches the kids.
Hmm, maybe I shouldn't tell my dad of this plan.....
1 comments:
I know this was posted a while ago but I just am catching up on your blog. My fiance and I built this bed in King size and I love it!!! So rewarding and it's perfect. Definitely a project to tackle. I'm willing to share my pictures with you if you'd like to see :)
Post a Comment