Rotavirus.
Wonderful. Addy is feeling fine, which makes me feel bad because Jake is so clingy right now and Andy has been hit by it so she has no one to play with. But I think she has enjoyed playing independently and she stayed up later than normal last night for some one on one time. Andy went back to sick call this morning and is on quarters again plus no PT until Monday, they came close to giving him an IV today, but he is feeling somewhat more human today. I started feeling worse last night during one of the 5,287 trips into the kids room to check on them so I started popping my Zofran from when I was pregnant and that seems to help the nauseousness.
And Jake, well Jake had another bout of vomiting yesterday around 3pm so again, no formula. He got up this morning and I debated about whether formula or pedilyte so I called my dad who helped my decision. As of right now he has kept his bottle down and its been over a hour and he is now asleep. Poor guy, he slept 13 hours last night and was up for 1 hour before sleep claimed him again. I miss my happy guy, I didn't even get a smile this morning when I walked in, then again I'm not in the mood for smiling either. But it does seem that we are on the mend, but I'm sure we will be feeling the effects from this virus for the rest of the week. However, if you want to inflict pain on your enemy, I highly suggest giving them the Rotavirus.
0 comments:
Post a Comment