Saturday, January 23, 2010

A boy and his dog

I love the expressions. Jake is still working on sitting up on his and in the process of practicing, he used Addy as a counter balance and so she had to re-balance herself. I think he was just picking on her.......
Some people have wondered how the dogs handle the kids. Well, Texas loves them, he loves to sniff, lick, stare, use his jedi-powers to try to get whatever they are eating. Then there is Rebel (sigh). She is so set in her ways. She tolerates the kids and will be their friend if food is involved, but all interaction ends there. I foresee her planting herself on our bed permanently once the kids are mobile. Texas however will be in the middle of it all, he loves when Jake kicks him or the kids pet him, they typically don't pull his fur. As you can see, dogs and babies can co-exist. Big black dogs are just so vicious, they are mean I tell you, mean!

1 comments:

TexasCoy said...

So cute! Both the dogs and babies.