We made it to Dallas and back after our 2 week vacation, if you can call it that, we spent every day in the car going somewhere, but I guess that is the price of living 12 hours away and only making it home once a year, thanks Army! I'm still trying to get everything unpacked and cleaned in between Andy packing up his gear so he can leave on monday for his "all expense paid vacation". I'm sure he would much rather stay here with the kids than go, but it's only for 3 weeks, hopefully we both make it. Again, thanks Army!
Andy's mess
So between hungry kids, poopy diapers, whiney dogs, we are making some headway, however slow going. The goal today is get Andy packed up, get the Christmas tree taken down and get the living put back together, fingers crossed.........
The cuteness that is Addy
Jake trying out cousin Tommy's new chair, he gives it seal of approval
0 comments:
Post a Comment