Friday, January 15, 2010

maybe?? just maybe??

Andy is leaving on the 25th for SERE. Finally. Since the 4th its been a yes you are going, oh no you are not, yes you are going, no you are not. He has taken 2 PT tests in the span of a week, been tested for Sickle Cell (yes, yes I know my husbands race, but its the Army), and been to more sick calls in the past 2 weeks than when he broke his foot. I'm not looking forward to 3 weeks of zero communication, but lets get it over with, jeez. It is one thing when it was just me to look after, its a whole other story with me and kids. The sooner it starts, the sooner it will be over. For now I will enjoy the 3 day weekend with my family.

In other news, mid-60's here today, woohoo!
See Jakey's excitement!


1 comments:

TexasCoy said...

I guess it's like dreading having to be away from each other, or being by yourself with the kiddos is almost as bad as actually being apart.