I swear Addy has more hair bows than I can count (I thought I had hung them all and then remembered another bag), I'm pretty sure there is every color of the rainbow plus everything in between. Actually, as I look, she needs a blue one, a sky blue, teal, aqua, navy, royal blue; somebody stop me! Well her hair bow drawer was getting full and I was having a hard time remembering which bows we had to go with outfits so I made her a hair bow holder.

I think it turned our really cute, the frame was a dollar and I spent a little more on the ribbon, but I had a glue gun, paint brushes and paint so my 5 dollar craft project was complete. I tried to keep with the theme/colors of the room, the Bow sign could probably say something a little more crafty, but I can always change it. I'm thinking maybe a closeup of Addy with one of her bows on.......
I made it while the kids napped and then Addy supervised the hanging after she ate of course, she has priorities. She made sure to tell me if it was straight.

And the boys stayed out of the way and checked it out when it was all done.
2 comments:
A girl can never have enough bows!
Love it! It's adorable!
Post a Comment