Thursday, January 14, 2010

naps or the lack there of

I had weigh in yesterday (4lbs down, only 1.5 more until I'm back where I was at before Christmas), and of course it was at the kids naptime. So they didn't get their morning nap, but were still surprisingly good moods, I'm serious, they were laughing and playing when we got home. I really figured they would go down immediately after their 11am bottle, nope they stayed up until noon (so up since 8am-12pm), then Addy slept for about an hour and Jake, my little cat napper, slept for about 30 mins. We went for a walk after their next bottle, came home and immediately put them down, Addy went to sleep, Jake layed in there talking and playing with his hands. WHAT?!? He tried hard to make until bedtime, but lost the battle at 530, he fell asleep in mid babble with his sister's paci in his mouth (he didn't care that it was pink and neither did I). He took a 30min nap and was up ready to play. I swear, I'm going to have problems with this kid, when he gets older. He did go to bed at the normal time so it wasn't too bad, I'm just hoping they take all 3 naps today..........

See, similing babies with no naps, they do existOh and in other news, Andy hit a car in the parking lot up at his unit, nothing bad, he swerved to miss a car that was backing out and clipped a parked pickup truck behind the wheel. He left his name and number and we hadn't heard from the guy since it happened on monday so we were hoping he just said ah a couple of scratches, not a big deal. But no, he called yesterday. Andy went ahead and reported it to insurance, we aren't having to pay anything and USAA is taking care it, they are contacting the other party and will deal directly with him. The risk of increased premiums are completely worth not having to deal with this. But hey, you learn something new everyday, neither one of us has had to make an insurance claim before so we had no clue how it worked.

1 comments:

TexasCoy said...

Sorry about the car accident, but glad to hear it was minor and Andy was safe.

Babies are precious as usual. I want to squish their cheeks (especially Addy's!)