Monday, January 25, 2010
It never ends
Well after Addy's poltergeist move from Saturday, it progressed to diarrhea (did I really just talk about my child's bowel movements?!) She had a total of 4 baths by the end of the day, yesterday was much better, no blowouts and she felt fine. But Murphy's law seems to be in effect, 7pm last night Jake threw up while eating his bottle, in our bed, on my side. Yes folks that's right. This happened 3 more times over the course of the next 1.5 hours. And of course I couldn't find our extra sheets so we had to sleep with towels on our sheets while Jake slept with us. 3am it happened again. The kids has been through 5 sets of pjs and will need a bath this morning, but right now he is asleep in his bed. Well during our 3am wakeup call, if you can call it that, Andy starts feeling sick. Yes folks, Andy has what the kids have and is at sick call right now and will not be going to SERE today. It was either he suck it up and get everyone else sick or pull out and go with the next class. So Andy has been hugging the toilet, I've been nauseous, but someone has to hold it together and I guess that person is me. I'm worried about Jake getting dehydrated so I called the after hours line and talked to the nurse who said pedilyte 1tsp/15mins then increase it every hour that he keeps it down. So after sleeping probably a total of 4 hours, I was paranoid about Jake choking, I'm waiting for Andy to get home so I can go get some pedilyte. Ugh, I hate this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry Lisa, sick kids are the worst and sick husband is bad too!
I am so sorry to read about this, girl. I will pray for you and your family right now!
Post a Comment