I am amazed at the things that can come out of babies. Let's take today for example. Me and the kids went and had the car washed while Andy was getting his hair cut, we picked Andy up and were heading to Winn-Dixie. As we near the gate, we hear Addy make a noise, as Andy turned around he witnesses what has to be the closest thing to a poltergeist move. Projectile vomit on to the seat of the car.
Exhibit A

So we rush home to get her changed, the car cleaned, and her carseat cleaned up and as I pull her out this is what I find.
Exhibit B

Upon closer inspection I see more detail
Exhibit C

And the baby, well she feels just fine
Exhibit D

So I got her undressed, took her temp to make sure she wasn't coming down with something, 98.7, and into the bath she went. She is now asleep in her bed after cuddling and rocking with me. She was burping alot and all I can figure out is that she had a big burp hence the vomit, hopefully she is fine and isn't coming down with something.
2 comments:
Wow! That is a lot of vomit!
We had this happen during a MOPS meeting when Sarah was about 2 months old.
Also, I wish I were doing the monthly shots like you are...it is just crazy to literally scroll up the page and watch them grow!
Sad day!
Post a Comment