Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another great closet cleanout

You might remember this post. Well luckily no water damage this time, but in preparation for the move in 4 weeks (yikes!) and cooler weather, I needed to go through the kids closet badly. I found 6-9 month pants in Jake's drawer and 12 month onesie in Addy's, I can't remember the last time she wore a onesie.

This is what I cleaned out, the top shelve is clothes that are a part of a craft project and the second shelf is stuff to be donated and/or sold.

And I swear I cleaned out a bunch of clothes but their closet is still over flowing. Well at least Addy's is, she has a more significant amount than Jake. This is why she has the room with the bigger closet. And the kids in all this? Addy found the mother load of paci's that she helped herself to, they were in a bag that I pulled to throw away, newborn pacis, NICU paci's, probably every pacifier known to man was in there.
Note the newborn paci in her mouth and the wrist rattle she is showing off. Neither kid was too sure about them, they both waved their arms to get it off and then later screamed when I tried to take it off so they could eat a snack. Whatever.
And Addy and her boots. She has a fascination with the zipper or the shiny silver thread or something else, but the minute that door opens, she is in there to get her boots. She won't walk in them though. Again, whatever.

And Jake? Well first the kids doesn't sit still, but he was trying to break in to the bathroom to play with the toilet or get into the office to play the dog's water bowls. But he was right in the middle of all the demo work.

1 comments:

TexasCoy said...

Moving with 2 toddlers... I don't know how you do it!