As Addy's hair has gotten longer, she tends to get the crazy professor hair pretty easily. Typically after nap she wakes up looking like she stuck her finger in a light socket. I'm not sure really what to do with it now, its too short for rubberbands and she won't wear hairbows (I must have traumatized her with the big bows when she was little).
I guess for now we will stick with a barrette, she will at least leave that alone.


And Jake's hair? It's there, if I had to give it a color I would saw dirty blond like my brothers, but other days it looks brown.
He will probably be 5 before his first haircut considering how slow its growing.

2 comments:
Bets won't wear bows either...and I always used little bows! Rubber bands have been wonderful because she can't get them out. Then I tie a ribbon into the rubber band for special occasions (i.e. I've done it twice).
That's great Addy will leave a clip alone, only in the last week has Betsy been able to leave a clip alone in her hair for a day!
Oh, girl! If you can get her to keep a barette in her hair, that's better than what I've got to work with. Nothing stays in Sarah's hair for long before she pulls it out!
Post a Comment