Thursday, September 9, 2010

Savannah

Bear with me, as I have many photos of our trip to Savannah.

I wouldn't call it a vacation unless your idea of a vacation includes 10 total hours of sleep and no stories of incidents that you would be embarrassed to tell your parents about.

I got up at 1215am, yes AM, we were on the road by 130am and in Savannah at 930am ready to look at houses. Well we had to change kids out of pj's and brush their hair before we looked, but we were there.

Great house, not so great neighborhood and a funky back door that was on the side of the house.

Great location and neighborhood, but really tight, twisty stairs and over our budget

Great house, ok neighborhood but the fartherest from Hunter In true house hunter style, which one did we go with?
None of them. HA!
Stay tuned for our decision. Really, the pictures of the house we are going with are on the other camera and I'm too busy/lazy to get them off of it.

We did already have close friends there in Savannah that showed us around in the evenings, we explored River Street saturday and sunday night. I got an adult icee, aka it included grain alcohol while Andy watched the kids.
One of the many container ships we saw on the river
Some old building that I thought look cool on the way out of River Street
Fancy shamancy Outback
The bridge to South Carolina. I will be finding an alternate route.
And the kids right before Addy stole some salt water taffy from the Candy Shoppee. We got back to the car and finally figured out why she was so quiet.
Just for my brother.
This works on boats too.

0 comments: