Friday, September 24, 2010

Grossness

Andy got a boo-boo.

Really he just took one for the team and was trying to find a way out of fixing the kids dinner the other night. I guess he figured that if he proved his ineptness at cooking (or in this case, cutting a bagel), that he would be off the hook.

HA! I saw right through his plan.

He also blames this on me, apparently if I hadn't gone to the gym, he wouldn't have been fixing their food. It was at that point that I punched him. (Note: yes he was kidding. However I still hit him)

Now I'm spending my day teasing him about packing up all the sharp objects and he can only have a spoon.


P.S. I have a picture of the trashcan and all the blood, but after seeing his thumb and the blood flowing out of it combined with the trash can, I almost got sick so I spared that picture from this post.

0 comments: