Thursday, September 23, 2010

14 months

Seriously, the last 14 months have gone by so fast that it amazes me when I look at the kids and I remember them being bald little things that weighed a little over 5lbs. Of course, I block out those first 2 months where the kids were up every 3 hours around the clock.

Milestones (no weights, 15 month appointment is next month)

Jake: running, no new bruises lately. He says ma-ma, da-da, and uh-oh. He loves to push buttons on the cable box and chase the dogs. He is very much into putting things in a bowl and taking them out, he screams if he doesn't get his way, aka, Addy has something he wants. Phrases have come out of my mouth that just make me shake my head. I never thought I would have to tell him to not bite the dog, but I swear it happens almost every day. He loves to be chased by us or Addy, loves all fruit but not big on veggies or cheese. And the boy is the official door closer, if there is an open door/dishwasher/dryer, he has to close it, no matter who is in the way.

Addy: still getting the walking thing down, but is still able to keep up with Jake. Her latest word is "here" and she loves to help hand me things, she loves to pick up clothes and bring them to us so we can wash them. She loves the trash can, I foresee it going in the pantry at the new house. She has learned to climb but I don't think she has realized it, I watched her climb on top of the coffee table the other day, but hasn't done it since.

Right now our biggest problems are them throwing food in the floor when they don't want to eat it.

And goodbye Lactaid! Hello regular cows milk!

Oh yeah, we go through 3 gallons of milk a week, maybe we should buy a cow......

0 comments: