Thursday, September 16, 2010

10 things

10 things that I am looking foward to about Savannah

10. Civilazation. More than 1 Target in an 80 miles radius.
9. 3.5 times the room at the new house
8. friends that are there already
7. it means I'm step closer to teaching
6. a playroom for the kids
5. close to the beach/Tybee Island/Hilton Head
4. the historical aspect of Savannah
3. all the pictures I want to take
2. an actual garage not a carport
1. All the shopping to decorate a new house!

6 more weeks. 6 more weeks. 6 more weeks.

Crap. I have 6 weeks to pack our house. Crap.

10 things bad about Savannah

10. Further away from Texas. We are going the wrong way here people.
9. Hurricanes
8. Flooding
7. Hurricanes
6. Flooding
5. Hurricanes
4. Flooding
3. Hurricanes
2. Flooding
1. Lisa having to drive over the big bridge to get to South Carolina. Think there is a boat?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot big bugs, horrible humidity and squshy ground

Lisa said...

haha thats not any different than what we have now, lol!