Saturday, October 2, 2010

More cleaning

Andy and I tackled the shed and front yard this afternoon during nap time and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been.

Of course Andy did all the heavy lifting and we found a bunch of Rubbermaid totes in the shed. Empty. Awesome!

I got the front yard and took care of the flags and brackets, aTm signs, lights, a bunch of stuff that got thrown away. Then I got to rinse out totes, buckets and wash lawn chairs. Really it was a ploy to get me out of the shed since we kept running into each other. I just stood back and directed what to do with everything. So nice.

We did get a little sappy about moving, we've been here for 3 years almost, the kids happened here, it was our first "grown up" house as Andy said. But we are so looking forward to the new house and all of its room for the kids to run around in. We have just outgrown this little house.

So onward we march

6 more days until Andy's last check ride
11 more days until his last flight
19 more days until family starts arriving
23 more days until graduation
24 more days until closing

Oh boy.

0 comments: