I have not been keeping the blog up as much as I want to, so bear with me while I give a brief rundown.
My term for school ends at the end of the month and I am trying to finish up assignments, while packing our house to move to another state, and chasing 2 toddlers and trying to keep them out of trouble. However, the trouble always seems to find them.
Andy is now a rated OH-58D Kiowa Warrior Pilot, he finished on the 8th and has since been helping pack, take down the fence, and attend meetings in relation to graduation.
The kids are enjoying all the boxes, it means more stuff to climb on for them. I found Jake standing on top of his Leap Frog Table while holding onto the boxes last night. Of course, I tried to take a picture, but he got down before I could take it.
As far as I know, we are still slated to close on the 28th, fingers crossed that everything stays on schedule. The inspection is thursday and I'm hoping that goes smoothly.
So thats whats going on right now, if I'm not updating regularly, that is why. However be prepared for picture palooza next week.
0 comments:
Post a Comment