Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wilson family fun day

Yesterday we all headed to town (jeez that is sad) to run errands. Target for diapers, Sams for wipes, Michaels for Andy's picture frames, Best Buy for daddy and Hancocks for mommy, we even got lunch at Olive Garden in all of that. The kids did great! Jake only napped for an hour instead of their normal 2 that morning and was a little cranky when we got there, but the minute he was in the stroller and able to look around, he was happy. They played and laughed at lunch, had their first bites of spaghetti and I think I have created some monsters. Note the sauce on the face:

We got so many compliments on 1)how cute they were and 2) how well behaved they were. The second is the one I want to keep hearing although they are awful cute. We even ran into some guys that Andy went to SERE with there, they all had the same thoughts, Italian food and Electronics (we ran into them again at Best Buy later on).
I love Addy's expression, you can see the wheels turning in her head
The boy loves his sippy cup!

Andy is doing much better now that he is getting sleep. He was talking last night at 830 and I look over when he got quiet and he was out, it didn't even bother him that I had the light on and the TV on. Oh, and the kids are going to the on post indoor pool at some point this week! I can't wait, I need to go get a waterproof camera and some swim diapers first, but Andy is very excited about getting them down there to play.

0 comments: