Thursday, February 4, 2010

day 4

Mommy needs a nap. The kids have a great day so far, we went to library and they didn't make a peep! Then to the commissary for food. This is were the exhaustion comes in. I strapped Jake to me in the carrier and put Addy in the cart. I was lucky enough to find a cart already outside, they don't have cart corrals so carts very rarely come outside. Anyways, I spent an hour with 18lbs of baby strapped to my front, (my back feels like when I was pregnant), and pushing the cart with Addy in it. They were great, smiled at everyone and I felt like patting myself on the back. We made it back home in time for their next bottle and a little play time before their nap. Yesterday me and kids got in a 2.66 mile walk, roughly 50 mins and they were bed asleep by 7. So nice. No walk today, it is supposed to rain this afternoon so unless mother nature decides to not let it rain, we will be inside. But thats ok, I got my workout in this morning hauling both kids around.
The kids love their walks

1 comments:

TexasCoy said...

Great picture!

I commented back, when would you and Andy want to do Disney World? What would you guys do with Addy and Jake?