The kids are 7 months old today!!!! In the past month, Addy has rolled from back to belly and is sitting better and better. Jake is up on all 4's and rocking, the kids have tried and loved yogurt, green bean finger foods (Jake ate them, but wasn't excited about it). Next step, meats. And none of the pureed meat (smells horrible to me so why would I expect my kids to eat it). The kids love to sit on their ride to stride Lion. Both kids are in size 3 diapers, although Addy might need to move up soon to size 4's. Jake is in 9 month clothing and Addy is in 9-12 months; like all clothes, some run small, big, long, short, etc. so it just depends. No 7 month picture yet, I'm waiting for the kids to get up from their naps.
In mommy news, I have passed all of my classes for the semester and I'm taking a forced 2 month break before going back in. In order to time my student teaching right, I have to take this break, oh well, hurt me bad, I'm ready for a break from school. I've got make plans to fly to Texas to take some exams (well that is IF we are going to Texas after here.)
ANDDDDDD, my new camera is getting delivered today!!!!! We went with the Sony a380 dSLR, it had everything we wanted, user friendly, and many other bells and whistles that I can't wait to try out. There is a lack of accessories, such as lenses, because Sony is new to the market with dSLR so there is not as much of a variety as the Canons and Nikons, but I'm ok with that. It's not like I'm doing anything professional here, just the kids and my crazy ideas.
1 comments:
Wow! Such grown up babies!
Betsy has been in size 3 diapers forever! I think she'll probably be in them until she's 16 or 18 months old. I made a big order from Target but I'm not going to buy any more diapers since I have 4 boxes of size 4 at home and who knows, maybe at that point she'll be ready to potty train (I can dream, right?!)
Post a Comment