Friday, February 12, 2010

Flashback

I realized today, that on the 14th (Valentine's Day for those people under a rock) will be 8 years since I met Andy. An amusing story that I am not going to tell, but at the end of the day we both went our separate ways until April, when we began dating. Our first date was at Putt-putt. Yep, we lived on the edge. But then I got to thinking how much we have been through and how far we have come from that day. Andy has always said that he knew I was the one when I called him on his bullsh*t, if thats not love, I don't know what is, haha. I still remember the day he told me he loved for the first time, well not the actual date, but we were waiting for my little brother to fly in to Lubbock and Andy had gone to get pizza while it was raining. He came back and told me that he had realized when he was standing in the rain, that he was in love with me. And of course, my mouth opened and out came, thank you, hahahaha. I think it was another month, before I could say it back, nerves mainly. So between college degrees, infertility, the Army, flight school (that one gets it own category), a not so normal pregnancy, and now twins, I think we have managed to stay as close as we were before all of those things. And to think it all started with a bottle of Purple Passion.
Circa early 2004

0 comments: