My children have too many clothes! There is a consignment sell coming up and I'm getting rid of outgrown clothes and baby items. Swings, bouncy seats, stroller, carseats, the kitchen sink, nothing is safe! I went through 2 tubs of clothes, 3/4 of which was outgrown, the rest was the next size up. I went through and threw out strained, ripped, bleached clothes that won't sell and was able to fill a tub of stuff to sell. I still have more to go through since I cleaned out their drawers and closet this morning to make room for the next size. Plus is a huge box in the closet of preemie/newborn stuff that I need to go through. Jeez.
Hopefully we can sell most of it and make some room for new clothes and toys. I'm only saving clothes that were special, ie stuff the kids came home in, special memories, and even that is not alot. We don't have any room to store the swings and other things and since Andy has declared no more kids (that's what he thinks), they are getting sold. I really should go through my closets, but who has the time? While I was sorting clothes, the kids played in the piles of clothes, they really liked the price tags. Sadly, no pictures, I was busy. But Addy did enjoy looking at all of her new clothes, I got a little teary eyed when I came across a onesie that I remember her wearing when we were in Montgomery and it was so little.
I haven't gotten in to the box with Jake's newborn clothes, but I will have the same feelings when I see his.
On another front, Addy watch day 209, still no rolling over, she's great at getting onto her side, but she can't pick up her big head or hasn't figured it out yet. In Jake news, he is drawing his knees up under him, no rocking yet, but he's great at going backwards. He is also working on perfecting the temper tantrum. He goes backwards trying to get to a toy and then a meltdown ensues because he gets mad. It was funny the first 10 times, now not so much. Oh well.
2 comments:
Oh girl, I hear you on being emotional! I took 5 boxes to the consignment store and looking at the pile they 'took' made me really sad!
Speaking of, I'm sending a box with a few outfits for Addy to grow into. I wish I had some stuff for Jake but he would look funny in the pink polkadot dress :)
haha, he'd wear it, Andy might never leave me alone with the kids again
Post a Comment