Tuesday, February 9, 2010
uh oh
I think we need a bigger house. And no there are no more little Wilson's on the way. I need more room for all of my hair brained craft ideas. So at Christmas we went to Ralph Lauren and I found a bright apple green dress made out of the Polo material and I found a matching green polo shirt for Jake. I had the idea of having spring pictures taken in them next month probably, just depends when they grow into them. Anyways, Addy needed a bow that matched it and when I was in town saturday, Michaels had ribbon on sale and I picked some up that would match the green, or so I thought, and a blue that matches the Polo logo. Thanks to YouTube, I found a tutorial so I could make her a bow. The green is too much of a lime green now that I compare it. So now I HAVE to go to the store so I can buy ribbon to make her some more bows. I have an addiction. Seriously. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment