Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spinning class

I used to enjoy this class and its a great workout.

However.

I am used to some pain or discomfort following a hard workout, but I have to draw the line at some point.

The point was made clear today.

If the workout causes your tail bone and butt bone (pelvis?) to hurt so bad that you can't sit comfortably, then it isn't for me.

While it was a great workout, I really didn't enjoy it that much. I enjoy my elliptical and runs on the treadmill far more than I do with Spinning. I see why people enjoy it (they probably have padded seats and pants), but I don't think I will go back.

So maybe when I need to change some things up I will re-explore the class, but for now, my butt will not be on that seat any time soon.

0 comments: