Tuesday, March 1, 2011

weight loss

I didn't weigh in last week and was kinda bad, I only made it to the gym twice and laid sod on Saturday, plus I was lazy on my eating. Why hello key lime martini and chicken parmigiana.

As I kept kicking myself every single time I ate junk or ate too much of, I vowed that I would get back on track.

And apparently I didn't do too bad last week, I weighed this afternoon after lunch and 60oz of water (why I thought this was a good idea I do not know) and I'm down 16.5lbs total in 3 weeks.

I stopped with Weight Watchers because I had a hard time switching to the new program, my brain just did not want to make the switch. I was comfortable with the old plan, I knew my points, etc.

So anyways, I decided to make my own lifestyle change (FOR FREE!)

I have found a love for fruit smoothies with spinach (you can't taste it, but its extra iron) and since I love the Chick Fila southwestern salad, I make my own with Tyson's. I found a honey mustard dressing made from yogurt even!

I still look at foods like I was calculating points and sometimes I do plug the numbers in to get an idea. But I like that I have control over this, no one telling me how many points I can eat or feeling guilty if I go over them.

Anyways, after a bad day with the kids, this was a happy surprise!

1 comments:

TexasCoy said...

Wendys apple pecan chicken salad is awesome too and easy to make at home!

Toasted pecans, apples, grilled chicken, dried cranberries and vinagrette dressing on greens.