Thats my day.
Started off normal enough, made it the gym, a little later than normal, but made it, great workout. Felt awesome.
Came home, started lunch for me and the kids, got kids ready for naptime, put them down.
And then the fun started.
I went out front to pull weeds in the yard. Because the grass wasn't laid until October last year, it hasn't been fertilized or received weed control. And it is a jungle out there.
So I get out there and start pulling, every time I thought I was done, I would find more. So finish there and decide to unpack my air compressor to see if it came with the attachment to air up the tires on the jogging stroller. Nope. Ok keep unpacking it, it needed to be done.
Then find 2 boxes, mostly empty, break them down to cart to the trash can with the air compressor box. Take those around the side of the house and realize that the bushes on the side need to be cut back some.
Get out the saw, fix that, continue carting boxes and now part of the bushes to the backyard.
And all I was going to do was pull weeds.
1 comments:
Story of my life.
This weekend catching up laundry turned into purging the linen closet, turned into relocating and organizing my mary kay stuff, turned into purging my house of empty boxes, and on and on. But secretly I love days like those.
Post a Comment