Friday, March 11, 2011

28th Birthday

I turned 28 yesterday. As my older brother so kindly pointed out, I have 2 years until my life goes downhill. Thanks Eric.

At least he waited until 7am my time to call me. He did get points though, he was the first one, then my dad, then little brother, and then my mom that afternoon. Falling down on the job mom.

My was spent at the grocery store, Sam's and then cleaning Jake's puke up off my chair, floor, and wall. And then later, his car seat and the floorboard. What a day.

I did get to open my presents and cards from Andy and the kids. I also got my Shark Steam and Sweep mop that I asked for, along with a Wii Broadway dance game and the latest Glee CD. Plus an air compressor and nail gun from my dad that I wanted.

I realized last night that I'm old. I asked for a mop and tools. Seriously? Gone are the days that I asked for Coach items......

I blame my kids.

0 comments: