It hit Jake Thursday after nap, hit Addy in the middle of lunch at Chickfila on saturday. And it wasn't just a little, it was a poltergeist move that just kept on coming. And she was in my lap.
The floor, 2 chairs, her, me, the table, and my Coach purse. Awesome.
Scratch that trip to Walmart for mulch.
Then last night I started not feeling so hot and at 1230 I was hit and then Andy got it this morning. We spent the day laying in the floor of the playroom while the little Indians ran a muck around us and alternated naps.
Finally around 6ish we both started feeling a little better, achy backs and headaches, but no more yuckiness.
What a way to start Andy's vacation.....
1 comments:
I am all too familiar with laying around letting the kids run amuck. Sometimes it's the best you can do. Glad you're both feeling better!
Post a Comment