A:ok, ok we are done until later
L:what? no.
A:oh come on, it worked great last time
L:I have no desire to learn about the emergency procedures and limitations of the OH-58D
A:please, after the kids go to sleep?
L:no.
A:please?
L:no.
A:please?
L:no.
A:please?
L:ok. but I get to take your picture with the cards for the blog so I can make fun of you
A: (sigh) ok
L:now smile

The left is what he knows, the right is what has not yet be retained. Lucky me.
I'm all for knowing about my husbands job and being able to say, "oh he flies the OH-58D Kiowa Warrior, they are a scout helicopter." No one wants to hear the definition for Autorotate or the airspeed limitations, which by the way, you can not fly with only one door off. Its all or nothing. Oh the things I get to learn. Be jealous.
1 comments:
This kind of reminds me how when I ask Ben something that requires a simple answer about football like "What's an H back?" I get drawn diagrams and I have to gently remind him I don't care THAT much.
Post a Comment