Thursday, May 13, 2010

Addy-bug

While Jake works hard at finding trouble, Addy is much more of a watcher and then a doer. Jake goes full force to whatever he wants, Addy inspects, watches what it does, before exploring whatever it is, she has.

First, we must bite it

Then we must touch it

And then once Jake sees that Addy has something, he must go "help" Addy, really he is just noisy
BTW, that is my camera strap that I got from my parents for my birthday (I got it 6 weeks after my bday, nice to know I'm loved mom and dad.........kidding, just kidding, please don't tell Santa, I'm already working on my list) but the kids needed to check it out. Seriously, why do I buy toys? They are happy with water bottles, camera straps, and DVDs.

1 comments:

TexasCoy said...

I can totally relate to this. Betsy's new thing is sniffing it before she eats it, which is super gross when she's snotty.

Love those girls using all their senses!