Dr. Google diagnosed me.
I guess my 5-6 workouts a week have caught up with my body. I really think its from the running so I'm going to stop that and stick with other means of cardio. It is warming up so the pool should be available soon and I can hopefully go swim. And I may even brave Spinning again. Maybe.
But I ran today then went to Zumba and I really thought I was going to break my legs. I got in the car and the pain was radiating up and down my shins, not a good feeling.
So I guess for now, my plans for a 5K are on hold, but I'll be back at it soon hopefully.
Maybe this isn't a family of runners. Andy can't run due to foot problems. Well he runs and then hobbles around in pain because hes stubborn. But I'm smarter than that. I'll stop while I'm ahead.
0 comments:
Post a Comment