Monday, May 23, 2011

Inches!

I have finally sat down to calculate how many inches total I have lost since I changed my eating and exercise habits.

I will say that it hasn't been until the last few weeks that I really bucked down on tracking everything I was eating. I was just eating what I wanted on the weekends and if they scale is any judge, once I started tracking on the weekends too, it started moving right on down.

So total inches lost in 2 months-13.25"

The biggest loss came from my thighs, chest, and waist.

Seeing a number in inches plus the scale tells me I'm doing something right.

Right now weight loss total is 17.5lbs.

It took me years to put on this weight so I know its going to take time for it to come off, but this a huge step in the right direction for me.

2 comments:

TexasCoy said...

That's awesome! Keep up your hard work, the results are worth it.

BTW if you have a kindle I downloaded a free 21 day devotion called craving God and it's gone hand in hand with getting back on track. I saw it was free for nook too.

Lisa said...

I just downloaded it, thanks for telling me about it!