Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A dizzy toddler

Ok I admit that there are some day that I want to run away screaming from my kids. Change my name. Put ear plugs in. Shut and lock the bathroom door with a bottle of wine and a cheesy romance novel.

But on days that Andy isn't home and I have be there with the kids, I find ways to mess with them.

Exhibit A:


Now, I really am just joking for you people with no sense of humor. I love my kids.

53% of the time.

Kidding.

Jake has discovered that the desk chair spins, as has Addy. I may or may not have helped in that discovery. Anyways, the kids love to spin in circles. I like too also. Another fun thing the kids got from me.

So we amuse our selves by spinning in circles.

I apologize now for the shakiness of the camera.

I was too busy laughing at my son falling down.

0 comments: