Thursday, May 19, 2011

Addy-isms

Good Lord, the things that come out of that child's mouth.

Andy asked if she was tired= "of course"
trying to give me playdoh="here go"
calling Jake a "baby" or playing with her "baby"
if she wants up="baby" (of course this was my doing, I carry her like a little baby at bedtime and tell her to come on baby)

I've been told to "sis down" and "stop it!" (this resulted in me telling her to "stop it", rinse, lather, repeat)

"na-na-na"=pretty sure this is no, no, no because its directed at Jake when he has something she wants

And Jake. No words for him. I call and bug the speech therapist office every other day only to be told that there is a back log and that I have to wait for his report. So after todays phone call, I called the pediatrician about a different Speech therapist office, so we will see. I wonder about future dealings with the office, if they are this bad at the beginning, how are they going to be once he starts therapy?

0 comments: