Saturday, May 21, 2011

I did it!

Way back in 2008, I bought 2 pairs of jeans. I wore one pair twice.

Then I started fertility treatments 2 months later.

Then I got pregnant with twins.

Then my already wide hips got even wider.

Then I had 2 babies.

Then the scale went down.

Then it went up.

Now 3 years later, I am rocking that pair of jeans.

How?

No pills or expensive diets.

Hard work, determination, exercise and a lifestyle change in eating habits.

I can only hope that it continues and someday I will be able to buy new jeans in a size that I haven't seen in 6 years.

But today, I give myself a pat on the back.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Take another pat on the back from me! Great job, Lisa!

Courtney said...

That is quite an accomplishment! You should be VERY proud!