Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Poison Contol

I had forgotten about this. Sunday night, Addy had gotten a hold of a Desitin sample pack that I had opened and tossed up on top of a bookshelf in the playroom.

So sunday evening, Andy brought Addy down and said to watch her while he found out what to do. Now honestly, I knew it was a sample pack that I had used half of, when I checked the size, 1/8 oz. And there was still some in there so I knew she couldn't have eaten much, although her mouth smelled like desitin.

But for any people that are wondering, she could eat a whole tube of maximum strength Desitin and would be fine. Maybe an upset stomach.

So lesson learned. Buy more shelfs to hang higher on the wall so little short people can't reach it.

See no guilt.

Photobucket

0 comments: