Somebody got a sippy cup stuck and it doesn't matter that there is another one in his other hand. He wanted THAT ONE!
Does this make me a bad parent for not helping him and taking pictures of said incident rather than helping a screaming mad child? Nope, didn't think so. Hey, when you are stuck with twin infants all day, you have to get your kicks some how and Andy says 9AM is too early to start drinking.
Absolutely not. My parenting philosophy is that if you solve every problem immediately for your children, they don't learn to solve their own problems. Even as infant, I let the kids be upset for a while until they either calm themselves down, or I decide to fix the issue.
1 comments:
Absolutely not. My parenting philosophy is that if you solve every problem immediately for your children, they don't learn to solve their own problems. Even as infant, I let the kids be upset for a while until they either calm themselves down, or I decide to fix the issue.
Post a Comment