Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The 80's

I believe that I was unable to fully enjoy the 80's. Yes I born in '83, but I was too young to really enjoy/remember it.

I could live without the hair/clothes/makeup.

But the music and movies. Classics.

When Glee did their season finale and they did a tribute to Journey, I kid you not, I jumped off of the couch screaming. Andy thought I was crazy. Jefferson Starship/Starship, Kenny Loggins, Air Supply and other 80's music, beat the current music any day.

Movies, nothing like Stripes, Back to the Future, An Officer and a Gentleman, Urban Cowboy, When Harry met Sally, Girls just want to have Fun, and most of all, Ghostbusters 1 & 2. All classics.

My kids may think I am deranged and will probably be horribly embarrassed by me when they are teenagers, but isn't that what being a parent is all about? Embarrassing your children?
Here I am as a child of the 80's. Ignore the brother, I lay no claim to him.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, look at that hair!!!!!