Friday, June 11, 2010

Father's day a little early

Warning, cuteness ahead (if I do say so myself)


I took the kids down to the park this morning for pictures and I have to say that in the 5 minutes I shot, I got what I needed and could get out of the heat. The kids worked with me rather than against (something that rarely happens) and we were able to get pictures to give to Andy for father's day.


I'm sure somebody driving down the road saw us out in an open field wondering what the hell we were doing and it probably took more time loading and unloading everything than it did to take the pictures........

1 comments:

Jennifer Huntsberry said...

WOW, I can't believe how big they are getting. From pictures, Jake looks just like Andy, but in Addy, I can see both of you guys. Glad all is going well. We will have to try to get together sometime. My little Maddie turned 3 back in January, but acts like she is 13 sometimes...Take Care -Jennifer