Kill me now.
Just put me out of my misery.
I hurt.
Wasn't so bad this morning at o'dark 30, walked around and stretched, helped a lot. Just a little soreness.
1 hour after my workout today and I hobble. I'm walking with a limp. Maybe I need a pimp cane.
My left calf is giving me problems. I blame Shaun T and those power squats.
I couldn't even work up enough energy to cuss at the tv, I just exercised in a glazed over trance, thinking, omg, how much longer.
But I finished. I may not have done EVERY exercise to the full capacity, but I tried. I wore my heart monitor and stayed between 80-95%.
I'm sure I will feel it tomorrow.
One good thing about doing this in the morning before the kids get up is that I get my workout knocked out, showered, the kids breakfast made and I can eat some breakfast, all before the kids get up.
I only hit snooze once this morning.
0 comments:
Post a Comment