Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Up since 620am

Well, I have just accepted the fact that I will have morning sickness this whole pregnancy. Whoever said it would stop at the 2nd trimester was probably a man and I would like to severely drop kick him. Luckily it's not near as bad as it was in the beginning, I can at least function now, I don't just want to curl up in a ball in a dark room, so I guess it could be worse! But jeez, the doctor wonders why I had not gained any weight at my 16 week appointment, hello, it's because I still get sick! However, according to the scale in the bathroom, I am making up for lost time, so I'll probably get the talk about gaining too much at one time. Oh well, I can't help the fact that the babies and I live off of a diet of pickles, spaghettio's, and cheerios. Only 6 more hours until Andy's parents get here, I should probably shower.......

1 comments:

Lauren said...

You have such a way with your sarcasm. I love it!
Just remember that every pregnancy is different, from one person to the next and from one child to the next. This pregnancy is very different from my pregnancy with Caleb.
I didn't realize how incredibly close we are in our pregnancies. We are only one day apart!
I was excited to find your blog and will continue to keep up with what's going on.