Tuesday, March 24, 2009
It's always something
Jeez, if it's not one thing it is another! I have busted my ear drum of all things; I had a sinus infection 6 weeks ago and it had created problems with my ear, but the antibiotics didn't really kick the ear problem, just lessened it. So now 6 weeks later, I finally made it to the doctor here on post and find out that the pressure finally ended up popping my ear drum. Luckily, Andy has popped his several times so he has been a wealth of knowledge. So now we are on amoxicillian plus sudafed on top of all the other medicine the OB has me on, at least it is all easy to keep track of. Plus my Espirit Speed Sun Duo double stroller finally came in yesterday so Andy put it together last night, I can't wait to put some kiddos in there and take a walk! But for now its collapsed and under Jake's crib until June, when everything will get put in its place so the dogs can get used to it before the babies come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment