Thursday, February 17, 2011

what a day....

and its no even 1pm yet. Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad day.

Started off an ordinary day, I had a doctors appointment and because of traffic, we left a hour before the kids daycare time (930am). Got there early, waited, with no stroller. Fun.

Forgot wipes. Ran to PX and then ran them back.

Made it to appointment with 5 minutes to spare. And sat there from 1005-1045. Kids had to be picked up at 1130.

Doctor came in at 11, said it would be quick. Awesome.

I was having 3 warts removed on my hands, after an injection in each one (uh, ouch, tears), he cauterized them and then removed them.

Only he split my thumb down the cuticle about half way down. Can't put stitches in due to where it is. So he tries to cauterize it again. Doesn't work.

Nothing like looking down and seeing blood. Your blood.

Apply pressure, no shower until tomorrow, don't remove the bandages.

Then the check out person is MIA and I got behind every single person that couldn't use their accelerator. 5 stop lights. An ambulance.

$1 for every minute, per kid. Thanks doc.

I have to pay at the daycare across the street, again no stroller, Addy does this collapse in the road and laughs, this continues until I pick her up and she does the superman. Upon which I knocked her head into the side mirror. Mom fail.

Pay, put the kids in, fight traffic some more, listen to Addy scream.

Look back and she has tried to wiggle out of her car seat strap and got her wrist caught up in it. Tears. Hazard lights. Pull over on the highway.

And then she screams the whole way home, while I try to keep Jake from falling asleep so he will nap when we get there.

Thank goodness its, 5pm in the Atlantic Ocean.

0 comments: