We were getting ready to go downstairs to head to the grocery store and I asked her if she was ready to go shopping and she told me "sure". Her little voice just cracks me up.
The other day we were eating lunch and I was up on my knees in the chair and Addy pointed her finger at me and told me to "sis down". I'm always getting on to them about standing in the chairs and telling them to sit down so I got schooled by a toddler.
For so long you talk to you kids and they never respond and then all of a sudden you can have a conversation with them, this is still blowing my mind.
Ms. Bossy britches

And as for Jake, still not alot of talking, but he has become more vocal since the pacis went bye bye. I'm figuring pretty soon he is just going to let loose.
2 comments:
drintra
It's so fun to hear their chatter!
Post a Comment