Yesterday the kids green runny noses and cough ended up with me taking them in to see the doctor. We had just been there on the 24th and Jake had a double ear infection and both had colds. So yesterday I woke the kids up from naps (which gives me grump kids) and we headed to their other office to see a new doctor.
Andy had a meeting at 330 so I sent him a text message that the appointment was at 320 and then the address followed with "address, down where Jake went to the ER".
Big mistake.
Andy got out of his meeting and saw ER and thought the doctor wanted to admit Jake to the hospital and on top of my message, he had another one from a friend saying give him a call as soon as he can. So Andy thought I had called friend to see how to get a hold of Andy.
So I get a frantic phone call from Andy wanting to know what happened. Shoot me know. Seriously, read the whole message.
He did make it to the appointment and got to meet the doctor and hear that Jake as another ear infection. Or rather we don't know if its the same infection and the Amoxicillin didn't kick it or if its a whole new one.
Poor Jake just can't win. Although you would never know by watching play.
1 comments:
Any talk of tubes for Jakey? Ear infections are the worst, I think we might need a second round for Bets.
Post a Comment