So as for an update, Andy's schedule has gone from 15 hour days to 10 hour days so he actually able to see the kids before bed now.
I have gotten the greatest idea to build some furniture for the house, thank you knock off wood. First off is a bench cubby system for the entry way and the big project of a wall media unit for the living room.
And honestly, there hasn't been much going on here. Between school, the kids, the gym, cleaning and cooking our days are pretty full. I've even cut out my afternoon nap with the kids sadly.
And I'm kicking myself right now because I forgot the Pioneer Woman had her book come out today and I meant to go there after the gym this morning and came home instead. Its days like today I want a Kindle/Nook/IPad. And then I remember that I typically don't count down to new books.
0 comments:
Post a Comment