Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Today....

Oh boy. Nap time could not come soon enough.

We hit the gym this morning like normal, today was a longer run than normal (20mins) and then I had the bright idea to go to Zumba. Well I lasted the hour long class until the last 5 mins. Right at that mark, I started feeling sick and hungry (guess I worked off my breakfast) so I picked up the kids and went to the car. I had put a protein bar in the bag so I ate that and felt 10x better.

Enough that we hit the grocery store after that.

The kids then had a fight in the cart, in which Addy won and Jake had tears. That was fun.

Then lunch Addy threw Jake's plate with applesauce into the floor and then took her lid off her cup and dumped her milk onto her tray and floor. And then played in it.

Then they fought over a toy.

Seriously, they are typically great, but about once every 1.5 weeks we have days like this and I want to pull my hair out.

Hopefully nap time will give me happy babies.

0 comments: