Thursday, April 14, 2011

gym rat?

Am I gym rat now?

I never thought I would be the type of person that actually looks forward to going to the gym. I feel off if I don't workout.

And I have to admit. I like the feeling.

I don't know if it is the time that I get to turn my mind off or if its just the mindless thought process of proper breathing and trying not to fall off the treadmill. But for whatever reason, I'll take it.

In the past 3 weeks that I have been using myfitnesspal.com (seriously, I should become a spokesperson for this site, I've switched Andy and friends over to it) I've lost 7lbs.

1 inch off my chest
1 inch off my waist
2.25" off my hips
2 inches off my thighs

My arms haven't lost inches but there is definitely some definition going on there.

But I'm loving the look that is coming out. Yes I have that dreaded "twin skin" still, thats not going away without a tummy tuck (complements of measuring 47 weeks with twins, thanks kids!). But I have gone down a pant size!

My days revolve around the gym, healthy eating, heart rate monitors and I've even delved into protein bars after workouts. Makes me feel like I know what I'm doing.

And I'm looking for a 5K. Me a runner. Hell may have just frozen over.

And it helps that Andy is right there beside me. He's tracking his food intake and working out 2-3 times a day. One of which is Insanity.

He's insane.

Certifiably crazy.

That workout is intense. I break a sweat watching him.

0 comments: