Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What can my money get me?

In our search for a new home in Savannah, we have alot of choices. Of course all the ones I like are out of our price range, but hey, a girl can dream about large houses (and a maid or two to clean it all.)

A beautiful house on the 4th hole and a conservative 6,336 sq feet.

However, if you are looking for something a little more rustic, this built in 1864 bungalow comes in at 4,939 sq feet and has 9, yes 9, fireplaces.



Or if you are looking for a fixer upper, partially remodeled, built in 1901.

I think we will stick to the suburbs.

However as an Architect in my former life, I can't wait to see all the old buildings. This is probably the thing I am looking forward to the most in Savannah.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them all! Dream girl, dream!