Thursday, August 5, 2010

Shark week

Yes folks, the 2010 Shark week is here (and I'm pretty sure its over.....thank goodness).

See, I have to explain.

I am terrified of sharks. Never had an encounter with one, but yet, I white-knuckle the steering wheel when we drive over bridges. Doesn't matter if its a lake and there is no possible way a shark could live there, I still am terrified of the possibility that there is some mutant shark down there, waiting to eat me.

Now, everyone makes fun of this and while I can laugh right along with them, I'm crying on the inside.

Okay, maybe not crying, but I've always been a bit dramatic.

But while watching Craig Ferguson last night on one of the shark shows he had a very profound thought.

"Sharks are meat eaters and I'm a large piece of meat."

My fear shall stand.

0 comments: